Go to register.
Go to login.
Please contact customer service.
1. Participate in product demand analysis and participate in the entire project development process;
2. Complete the program design, development, unit testing and quality assurance maintenance of the trading client product as required;
3. Coordinate other technical positions and cooperate with testers to complete product testing and modification;
4. Write relevant technical documents and ensure quality during the software development process;
5. Responsible for software development and debugging, responsible for product testing and tracking, and bug fixing.
1. Proficient in C # language, work experience of 2 years or more;
2. In-depth understanding of object-oriented thinking, familiar with common design patterns;
3. Proficient in WinForm framework, able to independently complete projects first, good code writing habits;
4. Proficiency in Socket and multi-thread programming, with a certain understanding of TCP / IP, UDP;
5. Familiar with databases such as SQLServer, etc., those with SqlServer development experience will be preferred;
6. Good communication and teamwork skills, strong sense of responsibility;
7. Experience in securities type related projects or product development is preferred.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org（on site interview）
Location: t4-21, American Center, EFC, future technology city, Hangzhou